Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Morning of Day 3. Really? Day 3 already?

Lucia:
Sara said that she came and posted last night, but that seems to be not true. thats okay though, her post was so much funnier than mine I feel pressure to compete.
yesterday we drove from San Jose to La Fortuna. I have this to say about driving, I once drove in Italy barely knowing manual transmissions and got stuck in rush hour in Florence. I can handle this driving, no sweat. tomorrow we are driving to Monteverde, which is promised to be one of the worst roads, so perhaps I will eat my words. I will keep you posted.
Sara is off canyoning. which means hiking up the side of a waterfall and then rappelling down. good for her. injury prone as I am, launching myself off the side of a cliff just didn't seem smart.
So, this morning I am here in the hostel and having a cup of coffee. I am thinking that I am going to wander down into town to get some food and a better cup of coffee. I am thinking longingly of the cafe de leche that I had yesterday at the place next to the Alamo rental agency.
Pura Vida!
Lucia

No comments: